This is How I Manage My Time - The Best Effective way

Today we'll talk about the most demanded article. Which is Time Management. A lot of people have asked me that how do you handle three businesses. And side by side, I post articles regularly as well. I am talking about the time when I used to upload articles daily. Now I've increased the quality of the articles; I only make good quality articles. But how do I manage my time? Today I'll explain this to you. 
Photo by JESHOOTS.com from Pexels


Idea And Goal


The first strategy is: You need to decide the idea and goal. What do I need to do today? Why do I need to manage my time?

 I know that I need to keep my business organized. If your exams are approaching, how can you organize your time? Let's say if you want to work on your body. Then you need to go to the gym, college, etc., etc.

 So you need to note down all the factors in a notebook. Then prioritize those things Based on the urgency And write down in series which one is the most urgent. Arrange in the series from 1 - most urgent, then so on. You'll get a rough idea of where you need to give your maximum time. Now, you need to audit your time. This means you need to analyze your full day regularly for a week. That what do I do? How do I spend my time, how much time do I spend traveling? At What time do I wake up or sleep? How much time do I spend at home? How much time does it take in some house works? How much time do I spend with my friends? Time spent in tuition classes. You need to note down all the factors. And examine all the patterns and time taken in different fields. Write it down. 


Now, what do you need to do to achieve the goal? Prioritize your schedule according to that Allot a specific time to every field. Means metro takes 2hours of my time, And in its interchange Means changing metro stations, it takes around 20 minutes. Rest of the time left, I can do some products at a particular time. Then why should I waste that particular time? So like this, you need to find gaps like these where you can do something productive. Fill those gaps with some important tasks. Later I will tell you my schedule. 


How do I organize my time?


How do I organize my time But I am telling you how you can organize your schedule too. But the problem with me is that I work like a robot. This. That. Means my personal life is affected. But I won't suggest this to you. I guess my goals are big and time is limited. For me, 24 hours are less. 

So if your goals are achievable, Then according to me, don't be a robot. This doesn't mean, follow my schedule blindly. Here you need to keep in mind one thing. i.e., Multi-tasking, Multi-tasking doesn't exist. People say that I am a multitask-er. This that But it's not possible. You can not read a book and do some other work side by side. You won't be able to concentrate on one thing. If you read a book, You won't be able to concentrate on two things. So, prioritize one thing at a time. If you dedicate 1-2 hours to a specific work, you need to do that only. (without any distraction) SO you need to avoid distraction. 

Do not run after perfection.


2nd thing is: Do not run after perfection. In starting what happens, You run after perfection. We lose consistency in achieving perfection. For 5 days straight, we run after perfection. To be perfect, we give it extra effort. We lose our routine plan. We break our schedule plan because we wanted to achieve perfection. DO not run after perfection. Time after time, You'll get used to your routine. Then after that, You can run after perfection. In starting, You won't be able to make time for things.


 To achieve perfection, you'll give your full energy and time to a thing, but you cannot give that much time in starting. Because of some distractions, you can say that you need to iterate your routine repeatedly. You'll analyze that you allotted 2 hours for this thing. But you can work only for 1.5 hours Then keep on modifying your time. Now, what do I do? I've put millions of alarms. One alarm is for the morning. When I wake up, I don't immediately wake up and start working; I need around 15 minutes to wake up and relax a bit. Then after those 15 minutes, there's one more alarm. That relaxing time is over, Then alarm for the washroom and all the other things. Then alarm for meditation, for breakfast Exercise alarm before and after exercise alarm. Then 2 hours for home. Where I chit-chat a little with my family.


Breakfast and Staff


Breakfast and staff. 1 hour for also studying in the morning. I've set the alarm for that also after that I need to go to the office at sharp 10. then alarm at 10- OFFICE TIME in fact alarms at 9:45 for office. And I need to reach the office by 1o am max. It takes 10 minutes from home to the office. Then in the office, 10-5 is work time. I've organized this 10-5 times too. That 2 hours for this work, 2 for this  1 hour for lunch and for study(if I want to) Now from 5-6 I'll research for video If I want to make a video Like nowadays I've decreased the frequency of videos. Nowadays, it's my relaxation time; the batch just got finished. I am in relaxation mode. Or I develop a new skill; it can be anything. After that, I start making videos at 6pm. I've dedicated the time from 6-8pm. Shooting, editing, thumbnail, uploading the video, everything. Now, after 8pm, the office is empty.  So there's no distraction while I am shooting videos. And I am done with my video, then I develop one more skill. Here I develop three skills in a day. And I am used to this routine. Right now, I am working on music production. I want to upload music videos on my personal channel from Jan 1. 2nd - web development. 3rd - I am analyzing different stuff, Like research on a small topic. Then next topic So basically third skill is not a long-term skill, But these include short-term goals. But these starting two goals are long-term. Like audio production, it takes time to learn.
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post